Pink Wellness Asia-We’re Women Too We care
As cliché as it may sound,“its tough being a women”. Work life balance is something that we all try to achieve and in the midst of doing so, we often forget about ourselves.
Are you in the pink of health?
When was your last medical check-up?
What is the “number one cancer” that most women are diagnosed with?
The answer to the third question raised, according to the Singapore Cancer Society, “Breast cancer is the number one cancer among Singaporean women. Each year, over 1,600 women are diagnosed with breast cancer and almost 400 die from the disease.”
Pink Wellness Asia – We’re Women Too, We care.
With so much at risk for women, Pink Ribbon has recently spearheaded a series of breast cancer prevention and care programs for women under Pink Wellness Asia.
To kick start the prevention program for October, Pink Wellness Asia has collaborated with several spa operators in Singapore and will be offering a month of UNLIMITED bust treatments at selected spa operators
Simply follow these easy steps to receive the treatments
- Log on to http://pinkwellness.asia/free-unlimited-bust-treatment-singapore
- Register and pay a one time registration fee of $10 at selected outlet.
Here’s Yuki Ng’s experience on her bust treatment at Revive Wellness
Yuki was flushing with embarrassment when she started the treatment, however with rhythmic strokes and kneads from the hands of the experienced therapist, only a feeling of relaxation settled in as the therapist kneaded through knotted tissues and tired lymph notes.
Yuki was in amazement as with each precise massage technique, the therapist was able to advise Yuki on certain conditions of her body!
She soon found herself drifting into total relaxation after getting accustomed to the various massage movements, such as soft and gentle to intense and compressive. The slight discomfort felt at times was totally worth it, as she felt totally revitalized after the treatment.
Here are benefits of lymph massage that Yuki learnt from the session:
- Maintains the shape of the breast and prevents sagging. Promotes blood circulation
- Dispels harmful toxins
- Prevents the occurrence of breast cancer
- Improves skin’s elasticity and restores the radiant glow in complexion
- Balances hormones and prevents hormone imbalance
With all to gain and nothing to lose, set aside precious this web time and make a “date” immediately with any of the partnering spas!
Address Front Desk, Revive Wellness: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street, Central (above Clarke Quay MRT) #03-48
For Booking an appointment: 6222 0061
Office: 6392 5008 Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Hours Monday – Friday: 11:00am to last appt 8:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am to last appt 7:00pm
Sunday & PH: 11:00am to last appt 6:00pm
Latest posts by loveatravelifestyle (see all)
- The “SUITE” accommodation with The Haven Resort Hotel, Ipoh – All Suites - June 17, 2017
- Review on ESSANO Skincare range - February 10, 2017
- Sushi Mentai debuts at Singapore, Yishun Junction Nine - June 9, 2016