Keep pace with StarHub’s 4G network
Choosing the fastest download speed for your mobile line?
A quick google search may lead you to tons of articles on the selection of the telco with the fastest speed.
We say, “ Skip the google search and go with StarHub…”
If you have not heard or know it yet, StarHub has recently been awarded as the world’s fastest LTE network. Subscribers of StarHub Mobile, can now give yourself a pat on the back!
Open Signal*, an independent network coverage checker has recently released their collated survey results from LTE network users worldwide.
Here’s snippet information on the top three telcos:
- StarHub, a Singapore telco takes first spot with a speed of 38mbps
- Vodafone, a Romania telco takes second spot, with a speed of 36mbps.
- TDC, a Danish company headquartered in Copahagen came in third at a speed of 35mbps.
With this, StarHub is giving $50 0ff ALL handsets when you sign up online for a mobile plan, this weekend ( 3-4 October).
Check Out : StarHub Website
“Open Signal collects its data from smart phone owners like you through its app (available on iOS and Android). That anonymous crowd sourced data goes into building our impartial coverage maps as well as our analytical reports. For this report, we drew data from the hundreds of thousands of OpenSignal users that have LTE-capable phones and connect to operators with live 4G networks. That data was collected in three months between June and August, but we also included our results from the previous three months for comparative purposes. “ sildenafilfromusa com
Latest posts by loveatravelifestyle (see all)
- The “SUITE” accommodation with The Haven Resort Hotel, Ipoh – All Suites - June 17, 2017
- Review on ESSANO Skincare range - February 10, 2017
- Sushi Mentai debuts at Singapore, Yishun Junction Nine - June 9, 2016